Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing # 8

So far, I am not liking the RSS very much. It is way too much stuff and I have found it very hard to find stuff of interest to me. It is a great idea to have your favorite info just come to you and you do not have to go searching to check for new entries but as I said, I will need to do some more lookingn to find more of interest to me. I think that is kind of what I have on my AT&T homepage where I have the top stories from a few different sources (Reutgers health, Fox news)

I would use this as a way to keep up to date on things happening around the world. If I could find some feeds more directly related to school- kindergaten in particular, it would be more usefull in teaching. Again, I will be reading other's blogs to see how they think it could be used in the classroom and the library.

No comments: