Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing # 10



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




Myspace Banner Generator @ JellyMuffin.com


I had a lot of fun with Thing 10. I love text and image generators. I tried all those on the Library2play site and also found: http://www.jellymuffin.com/generators/glitter_animator/ and http://cooltext.com/ To make some other styles of letters. I loved the other image makers like the cartoon ones but I ma not thinking very clever today so I will have to go back and make one on another day.
Uses of these are many but I think most would be to add interest to projects and end products and to motivate kids ot get to that point. You could use the text generator to make really cool labels, signs, for projects. The image makers would be great for open house, mom's day gifts, student author pages, even jazzing up a biorgaphy.
I did notice though that these free geerators usually have a lot of ads on them. This could be something to look at when refering students to these sites.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Too many ads could be a problem, that's true. Thanks for letting us know about additional text and image generators. You seem to have found lots of uses for these, and I do think they can be motivational.