Monday, June 2, 2008

Thing 3

Well, my blog is up and my Avatar is posted. The blog was really easy but I had some problems with my Avatar. Mostly not saving and so I had to restart a few times. I also had to have 2-3 windows open at the same time to see the directions from Library2play and email so I could get all the right info emailed to the right person to register. But now that that is complete, I am ready to see what is out there. I will be teaching Kinder this fall and I hope I can find some fun stuff to do with my kids. I am sure they will be quicker than me on a lot of this stuff!!
Anyone out there using this stuff with 4 and 5 year olds? may be we will need to partner with some older kids. Let me know!

2 comments:

arkreynolds said...

Partnering up with book buddies might be a good idea to explore web tools. I think this year my students will create a trading card or magazine cover as a book review with their bilingual kindergarten book buddies. Last year my fourth graders really enjoyed making magazine covers about famous people of Texas they researched.

Judy B-song said...

Hey Jill!So nice to have some Sherwood buddies on the playground with me. I had some trouble with my avatar, too. Lots of windows open and I don't like it when I have lots of things going on the computer at once. I get confused!
Judy B.