Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*** Thing # 23 ****


Yea!! I made it! Number 23!! I was a little worried that I would not finish when I could not get on from my parents house for 10 days!! But I did it!! I have learned so much cool stuff. I think that photostory will be one of my best friends this year. I also love the image generators like framing, cartoons, comics.... They will be a lot of fun to use plus make things more interesting and fun. I plan to keep looking for blogs and networks of interest to me. I also want to find some of the daytime radio talk shows podcast so I can listen after school and keep up with stuff going on.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to learn so much in a comfortable format!!
I loved it and hope to see more next summer!

1 comment:

Kinder2:) said...

Congratulations! It feels good,Yeah.
Your ABC book was super, thank you for posting it.
Keep in touch.